Twenty five ways to tell you’ve become truly enamored with the sport.
1. Your sneakers cost more than your dress shoes.
2. You only check the weather forecast to figure out how it will effect your workout.
3. You’re angry you have to wear jeans when all of your running clothes are dirty.
4. You own more sneakers than any other type of shoe.
5. The majority of your wardrobe is made up of moisture-wicking material and active wear.
6. You own more sneakers than what most people would consider normal.